The Australian Citizen Science Association (ACSA) was formed to advance citizen science through the sharing of knowledge, collaboration, capacity building and advocacy (see https://citizenscience.org.au/).
The Victorian Regional Chapter helps implement ACSA’s goals, priorities and actions, and supports the values, approach and strategy of ACSA at a state level. It encourages involvement and participation of Victorians in citizen science activities across the state.
ACSA-Victoria Chapter (Interim) Committee
- Mr David Mossop (Environment Protection Authority, Victoria) – Chair
- Dr Kade Mills (Victorian National Parks Association) – Vice-Chair
- Mr Mike Flattley (The Royal Society of Victoria) – Secretary
- Dr Linden Ashcroft (Bureau of Meteorology)
- Ms Yvonne Cabuang (Melbourne Water)
- Dr Ken Walker (Museums Victoria)