The Australian Citizen Science Association (ACSA) was formed to advance citizen science through the sharing of knowledge, collaboration, capacity building and advocacy (see https://citizenscience.org.au/).
The Victorian Regional Chapter helps implement ACSA’s goals, priorities and actions, and supports the values, approach and strategy of ACSA at a state level. It encourages involvement and participation of Victorians in citizen science activities across the state.
ACSA-Victoria Chapter Management Committee
- Dr Kade Mills (Victorian National Parks Association) – Chair
- Ms Tess Hayes (EPA Victoria) – Vice-Chair
- Ms Yvonne Cabuang (Melbourne Water) – Secretary
- Dr Linden Ashcroft (University of Melbourne)
- Mr Julian O’Shea (Unbound)
- Mr Pat Bonney (Centre for eResearch and Digital Innovation)
- Dr Christine Connelly (Victoria University)